How do I create a Corjl Listing?
UPDATE: Shopify is currently unavailable while updates are being made to the app, we appreciate your patience during this update!
There are two ways to create a Corjl Listing: create a Corjl listing using an open design, or create a Corjl listing in the Listings page.
Create a Corjl Listing When You Create a Design
1. Create a new design, or open an existing design.
2. Click on the Info tab and scroll down to the Listings section.
3. Type in the name for a new Corjl listing, or search for an existing Corjl listing and then click the Save icon button.
Create a Corjl Listing from Scratch
1. Create your design in Corjl. (See video tutorial here on how to create your first design in Corjl.)
2. Select View Listings in Corjl.
3. Click the Create New Listing button and then in the prompt box that appears, name your listing.
4. Scroll down and click Add Designs to Listing
5. Search for your design and then drag and drop your selected design into the Added Designs box on the right and then click DONE.
6. Click on the Save button in the top upper right corner to save your Corjl listing. Please note that your Corjl listing will not be connected to a shop listing until you paste in the Etsy, Shopify, or WooCommerce listing ID number and click Save.