How do customers access their items to personalize after purchasing?
Quick tips before you get started
- If you are using Corjl to edit a template for the first time then you will need to create a FREE account with us.
- It is always best to use the same email you used to make your purchase to create your Corjl customer account since your order is connected to the purchasing email.
- Did you use Apple Pay and opt to use the "Hide My Email" feature when paying? If so then Corjl is not able to send the order email with the link because we are given a "dummy" email address that usually ends with "@privaterelay.appleid.com." Feel free to contact the designer/seller to send you the order link.
- Corjl is a "chromium" platform therefore it works best on browsers like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Some functions don't work well in Safari, so if you're using Safari and having issues, try switching your browser.
- If you need to contact Corjl support for any reason, please provide an order number or an email your account is associated with. We are always happy to help!
Once you've made your purchase, there are two ways you can access and edit your order:
1. After purchasing an item in your shop, Corjl will send out an email message to the customer (this email should be sent out within 10 minutes after the payment has been processed). The message will contain a link, which they can use to log in and access their purchased items.
Please note that a seller can also copy this same order link from the Order Information section for that order on their Orders page and share that with the customer either in an email or a message as well.
2) Customers can go directly to Corjl.com, click "EDIT A PURCHASED ITEM" to create a free customer account, and enter their order ID and login information to access their purchased items.
If you need help, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.